Monday, March 9, 2009

D.I.M. (Do It Myself) Thing

hey! yesterday I went to MM. I brought home a keychain, a cute one.

At first, I want to use it as a phone chain, but I could'nt found the little rope to hook the keychain.

while I was looking for the rope, I found an unused necklace rope.

and with a little try, voila!




yea, the pendant is a mini rubiks cube! how cute it is! I've been searching for a rubiks for a long time, and now I get it in a mini size, and it can also be rotated! waaaa!


comment please :D

4 comments:

sbrnrl said...

kalo mau rubiks beli aja di jodi kelas gue dit, dia jualan katanya wohooo lucu amaaat

@aindahf said...

lucu dit. multifungsi pula haha

Ha!ppy said...

wahahaha bisa ngerubiks kapan aja bahkan ketika rubiks udah out of date, tinggal bilang;
cuma aksesoris kok

ditaaaaa said...

abbey:haha iya tengkyu absayang ;p
ndah:iya juga ya ndah,sambil dipake dimainin hehe
ceng:hehe iya ceng mantap kan hihi

 
template by suckmylolly.com